There are many reasons why joining the AMA – Inland Empire Chapter is a great idea.
Listed here, are just a few of them:
- Events, Conferences, and Training: Offered at a discount to AMA members, some of the Inland Empire Chapter events are even free.
- Marketing and Industry Trends: AMA members receive journals and magazines with the most up to date information and trends in marketing – you get to choose two marketing magazines with your membership.
- Resources and Tools: As an AMA member, you will get unlimited access to resources, tools and content such as white papers, best practices, and research reports written by the most respected names in the industry.
- Network: AMA members are among the most influential companies and individuals nationwide – and by joining the Inland Empire Chapter, you gain access to all AMA Members nationally. Locally, tap into our many educational programs that include targeted networking segments, as well as dedicated networking mixers.
- Discounts at Educational Institutions: AMA members receive discounts on marketing courses at the most prestigious universities.
- Career Resource Center & Certification: Whether you are a marketing professional or a job seeker looking for leadership skill development, AMA members can take advantage of a career center for jobs and internships.
AMA members receive 30% off the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) program.
- Webcast and Seminars: AMA members have access to exclusive marketing tools and podcasts to marketing seminars nationwide.
Still wanting to learn more about the benefits of membership? Please email our VP of Membership.
If you are ready to JOIN NOW, you can easily do so by visiting www.jointheama.com. There you will find additional information about various membership types and pricing, and the ability to click “Join” and become a member.
Hear from some of our members:
“AMA events are great and offer a wealth of knowledge, but even they are eclipsed by the huge resource library at the AMA website. These tools, case studies, and ideas are incredible. Between the content and great people I’ve met, I count my AMA membership as one of my smartest business decisions.”